Wednesday, 20 May 2015

WHAT'S AHEAD - Music and Dance SUMMER 2015!

Summer is just around the corner and with it brings festivals, gigs, events and weddings! I hope you will join me with some. As always keep a watch for any future workshops, I will always post them on here.


Working on a new project with my Waacktitionette Ladies (keep a watch end of the summer for a new video YOUTUBE)

Teaching the Final Waacktitioners Company class Studio 68 27th May and thereafter I will be supplying at IA STUDIOS Monday nights (keep a watch on my social media pages). 

 Other events will be posted here : FACEBOOK PAGE

I will be performing at Latitude festival with Boadicea and Club Cultures tour this August.... Keep a watch out and get your tickets! 

Judging all styles in Gloucestershire - facebook more info

Judging in Essex

Organ Wedding Gig - Matt Benton and Miss Eleanor 
Ronnie Scotts Music Jam night with the Kiwis
Keep A Watch for my 1940s gig for the elderly coming up! #Rita



Waacktionette project coming soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment