Friday, 1 March 2013

FEBRUARY



FEBRUARY:

Had a lot of fun this day with the ID team. Spot me as one of the plants in the middle! Fun times! As part of the excel centre gamin exhibition that happened in February.  


In February I also had a fantastic Birthday with my friends. It was LOVELY.  Entire restaurant to ourselves.... shout out to Pizza Express and my people that made an effort the whole weekend. 





Taught a fierce class at Pineapple which the amazing Liana filmed for the documentary. On my actual Birthday I taught a Birthday Waack special at Dance Station. Absolutely love the girls at that studio, a fun bunch.



Also had a great jam with the City Waackers for the Valentines Jam.... posing with Balloons for experimental purposes... can you waack/ lock/ hustle with a balloon? try it lol. 


During the half term I went down to Portsmouth to judge Most Wanted and Portsmouth Dance academy run by Carly with Kleio & Ginger which was such a sick day. Loved seeing all the kids. 









Some birthday gifts I received: Earings! Love them: You can follow me on instagram for more pictures like this @MissEleanorOfficial













THINGS COMING UP:

new logo! Performing with The Waacktitioners and teaching a workshop on the same day Friday 8th March at Move it. You can purchase tickets HERE

May: Barcelona:

Miss Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment