Saturday, 2 February 2013

January 2013 HAS BEGUN!!!!!

January was a great month.

I have been involved in choreographing/learnign the new set for my crew "The Waacktitioners" which is going to be showcased Friday March 8th at Move It. I will also be teaching on the Friday & assisting Saturday. Visit their site for tickets!! It's an EARLY show! Go! 

The first 2013 City Waackers London jam went really well. Next one will be February 15th 2013! CLICK!!!!!! Monthly Studio Jam!!! Vibes!!! 





Got some Waackers (Students/friends) together to create a piece of choreography that I am really looking forward to showing people. Werk. 

Location : Sadlers Wells (Dancers, Dave Rodriguez, Sarah Ling Pandolfi, Jess Kenny, Karen Chui, Dave Warner, Damola).





Some footage of my classes in January can be seen here:










I did my FIRST EVER Locking pre lim with Ben Afro! Werk! (Fun) Juste Debout UK.











The First (of a monthly jam/event) of Music Box Live with Patrick Alan and The Bloomsbury Ballroom
went well!!!! The dancers looked stunning and fierce (the best in the room if i don't say so myself) it was super crowded and had a great vibe. Of course the dancers took over the dance floor and the band were awesome. Pic of me in the gold skirt ---->


Finally, My footage full audition and preview was shown on "Got To Dance"! I was pleased with it. Below you can see me werking! Footage coming soon! Thanks to Dave Too Much Flavour for his updates. 





I started filming a documentary today with @LianaFilms. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. It is strange being followed about but that's how they truly capture a person indeed.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading :)

Miss Eleanor xx


----------------------------------------------------------


Hello!

I am next teaching tomorrow at Pineapple dance studios and Wednesday 16th January at Studio 68 8-9.30PM. Both classes are £7.

The next CityWaackersLondon jam is Friday 25th HERE for further details!

and MUSiCBOXLiVE with Patrick Alan HERE for further details Thursday 31st! 

Also this month we have Juste debout prelims and other exciting stuff coming up that I will share with you shortly!

Miss Eleanor 









No comments:

Post a Comment