Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Tomorrow's Waackshop

Hi Guys,
I am teaching a workshop tomorrow and teaching my 2 week "Step Ya Waack Up" special. I have learned A LOT these past few months/weeks, from the battles, jams and sessions I have been to, do not miss out.










The olympics in London has been truly AMAZING. 

I didn't think I would enjoy it being here, but honestly the athletes have been SO inspiring and London has been buzzing. I've been hooked to it! Particular highlights: Usain Bolt, Jessica Ennis and Mo Farrah in particular. Smashing it and setting an example to everyone that HARD WORK, DETERMINATION, Blood sweat and tears = SUCCESS.






















(me, Bronze Taikwondo medalist, Liana, me and silver medalist high jumper Erik kynard USA).

I have created another blog: MissEleanorOfficial.Wordpress.Com for my POETRY!!!!

WATCH OUT MORE COMING !! (When I feel to write I will).

This weekend I wrote a song with The Voice's Hannah Berney and I have been wErking daily. Did my bit for the community tonight, went around the houses with my neighbour and learned some stuff about Anime as my brother is really in to it.

Keeping you posted. Have a great week.

Els xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment