Saturday, 2 June 2012

Final Week of May

Hi Bloggers,
This week has been exciting. On Monday I had the usual training with The Waacktitioners and we have some exciting things on the horizon which I will share with you in the future!


On Tuesday I sung a cover of "How Deep is your love" at the amazing Ruby Sings after hours at Ronnie Scotts and played keys for the amazing Farrah on a new song we wrote called "Eye of the Storm". It went down really well and Farrah has a nice support unit already. Watch out for that girl she's hot.




Wednesday I did BVs (musical term for backing vocals) for The World of Jake Emlyn at The Lexington. It went down really well and as you can see we were "Green with envy" themed ;-). We performed 4 songs with Jake and got good feedback.





This weekend is the Queens Diamond jubilee!! Today I went to the Hornsey Street Festival Party with my gran and mum and we had a GREAT time. 




Check them out they do amazing stuff and I saw 2 incredible bands: "Trio Manouche" and "Perhaps Contraption". They were both sick! 
I am looking forward VERY much to June and July, I will tell more once some things have been confirmed purely for training, growth and development purposes!!! 
Stay hungry and fierce! ;-)


Els xxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment