Friday, 28 October 2011

Dates Up Until December

Hi Guys,


Few places to catch me up until Christmas.

Monday 31st : The Bedford with J Marie Cooper Vocals, myself on keys and Nick Durant on guitar.

Wednesday 2nd Nov: Teaching Company class at studio 68.

Saturday 5th November and the weekend is FUNKIN STYLEZ  qualifiers (all dancing and I will be entering and jamming).

Monday 7th Cinderella rehearsals begin at Stratford Theatre Royal with the talented Matthew Excalibah (@excalibah) and team.

Friday 11th November: Performing with The Waacktitioners, private birthday.

Saturday 12th Novemeber: Kensington Roof Gardens with J Marie Cooper and band.

Wednesday 16th November: Alex Mills gig.

Saturday 3rd December: FIRST PREVIEW NIGHT OF CINDERELLA!!!


In between all of this I am based at Soho Recording Studios please get in touch if you would like to use the studio!


I will also be teaching on Sundays at @idancefreestyle, I love the kids there they are so inspiring.


On Sundays as you know I play the Organ at Campsbourne Baptist Church in Hornsey. Everyone is welcome to the morning service at 11am every week!


Please feel free to attend and say hi. 






Love Eleanor xxx (@eleanorofficial)

No comments:

Post a Comment