Thursday, 4 November 2010

Jessie J -Who You Are (Audio)

The whole audio.
Cannot wait for this UK, real talking, SENSATIONAL 22 year old to blow!!! Been to all her live gigs bar 2! Big Fan!!!!
I think this song speaks to EVERYONE. 


Verse 1
I stare at my reflection in the mirror, 
why am I doing this to myself?, 
Losing my mind on a tiny error, 
I nearly left the real me on the shelf, 


Chorus
Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars, 
seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, 
it's okay not to be okay, sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart, just don't mean you're losing everybody's bruising, just be true to who you are


Verse 2
Brushing my hair do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould, 
The more I try the less it's working, coz everything inside me screams NO





(note i do not own the rights to the image or audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment