Friday, 13 August 2010

Labrinth - Let The Sun Shine UN- Official Music Video [HQ]




TO me this song is how I feel and many and the video concept is so beautiful. Dancing in the rain.


LABRINTH to me right now is one of the DOPEST sickest baddest producers out there main stream from underground at the age of TWENTY ONEEEE.

Forgive me as I don't know TOO much about the dude but all i know is he does Tinie Tempahs stuff:

AND I QUOTE SOUL CULTURE .COM

"UK producer and singer Labrinth (real name Timothy McKenzie) announced that he has signed a recording contract with Simon Cowell‘s Syco record label, as well as a deal called Odd Child/Syco, through which he and his manager, Marc Williams, will discover and nurture new talent. The 21 year-old from East London is behind Tinie Tempah‘s latest single, “Frisky” and his No.1 smash “Pass Out”.

No comments:

Post a Comment