Friday, 23 July 2010

THIS WEEK SO FAR

This weeks been good.

I've had non stop rehearsals.

I saw Melanie Fiona live at the JAZZ CAFE Tuesday. WOW WHAT A VOICE/TALENT. Fresh from Canada.

Can i just say hOW MUCH IS THIS ME"??????? DISCO DANCING KEYS PLAYER :D



HEHE.


OK. So i demoed a song for the lovely "Indigo Brown" the other day. It was a great song and i love those ladies and hope to work with them again.

Did a shoot today for E4 comedy. Actually jokes you know.

JOKES. dancing to black eyed peas and GRIMEY DUBSTEP.

went straight to rehearsals for THIS: LIVE VIBE ELEMENTS PEACOCK THEATRE





no pressure or nothing, just heard some casting agents gonna BE THERE :/


Then Sunday I am choreographing Cherri Vs new single "The Show" Feat 4 "WAACKTITIONERS"

IT'S WAACKING AND VOGUE and is going to be hot. Check her out:



Type "Cherri V" into youtube.

i will let you know if these coming shoots/rehearsals are a success right now I am exhausted. 


But i love my friends and family for always supporting me xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment