Sunday, 9 May 2010

VALUE OF LIFE.....Sunday 9th May 2010

I've been thinking about the value of life.

It interests me.

We have our mental states, that can be tampered with. That are influenced by our upbringing, by the media. The way we behave and act TODAY here and NOW is greatly influenced by this.

But what if we stood OUTSIDE our bodies...away from our environments and looked deeply at ourselves.

Would we be happy with what we saw?

I just saw a programme on channel 5 this morning that completely restated my views.

The man said,...our souls are eternal and when we are born we are all born innocent, beautiful, children of God.

It amazes me how much we can let influences truly influence us.

What matters is our INNER PRINCIPLES. I thoroughly recommend the book "7 habits of highly effective people" where Passman talks about using our INNER qualities daily.

e.g...i value "love" so it is important for me to be loving to all people.


Simple yet strong ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment