Friday, 14 May 2010

MY DREAMS

My dreams really do amaze me! last year I couldn't tell you ONE single dream I remembered. This year...especially the past 2 months, I have woken up and remembered my dreams every night! it's amazing and bizarre!

I believe the dreams are our subconscious and God's way of talking to us, sometimes warnings, sometimes positive advice.

I recommend this website HERE  (http://dreammoods.com) where you can type in a key word and it gives you a summary! HAPPY DREAMING!!!

What's everyones plans today? I'm looking forward to getting involved heavily in some shows very soon!!

Doing some waacking choreography for my amazing group later for a fashion show....i am excited/nervous about this and also learning songs for the gig with Mike on the 3rd June at the Indigo02. Buy your tickets **HERE** .

PEACE ELS XX

No comments:

Post a Comment