Friday, 28 May 2010

HUMBLING MYSELF

having a moment of feeling a mixture of things. blessed. humble. hungry for growth and that feeling of awe at how insignificant i am to the universe and God Himself.


I just had to blog this.


I can't believe the talent I am working with at the moment and the feedback I am getting. it makes me happy, HUNGRY to grow and never stop improving but also SOOO very grateful and humble.


I am a girl with a dream, yes I have some talents, EVERYONE has talents but it's how we USE them that makes the difference and whether we choose to grow and improve them and share them.


Waacking for charity this morning made me wake up to the real world, Charity people have so much respect from me.


They work and they change lives.


I guess what i'm trying to say is, never stop growing and learning and when we feel "low" it's only temporary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment