Wednesday, 12 May 2010

BANK BUSKER THANK YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE.

I've written some deep stuff lately.
Yesterday was a real challenge and I was not in the best mental place....however  I wrote a poem about it that I might share on here.

Today on the other hand, was one a graet day! How bizarre!! Such a contrast in the space of A DAY!! Clear thoughts.

I just had to share this:

Tonight on the way home from a rehearsal.....there was a busker at Bank Station.
He played and sung Simon and Garfunkel "The Sound of SIlence"
That song has a LOT of meaning to me.

He had me in tears!!
I had a nice deep moment amongst the tired folk of London making there way home at 10pm tonight.
Amazing how that guy touched me emotionally.
He will never know he did!
Proves we don't know who we affect but we really do affect people.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment