Tuesday, 18 May 2010

AGE BRINGS WISDOM

The older you get the wiser you get, this really is SO true.

Recently, my friend Harmony turned 30 and I realised how much of an inspiration he is to me. A successful talent who makes music that inspires me.

I was so lucky to hear George Duke at Ronnie Scotts and his band were out of this world...the best of the best.....seriously the best live band i've ever seen. George's piano solo had me in tears.

I was also so inspired by the in house jazz pianist...James. WOWOWOWOW.

Last night, after waacktitioner rehearsal I went to the late show with my girl Phoenix and we met Freddy Cole. Now i'll admit, Phoenix had to remind me who he was....Nat King Coles bro...but my oh my. WHAT A PRESENCE....an aura....an 80 year old, happy man, flirting with me and phoenix he was so adorable and when he spoke his voice was like velvet.

Of course I went home and youtubed him for hours and again felt in awe, inspired beyond.

AGE BRINGS WISDOM. AGE MEANS YOUR CRAFT WILL BE BETTER THEN IT WAS YEARS AGO.

Stay inspired and don't be afraid to get old! I'm proud to be 23. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment